My Hypnosis Qualifications
I first qualified as a Hypnotherapist over 25 years ago having studied with British Hypnosis Research at St Annes Hospital London and The Royal Masonic Hospital London over a period of two years. During that time and since I have been fortunate to study Hypnosis with some of the top people in the world.
I currently help people solve their unwanted habits and emotions using a unique combination of Hypnotherapy, and Cognitive Therapy.
As well as being a professional Hypnotherapist I am a Senior member of the General Hypnotherapy Standards Register .and a member of The Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council these are both independent bodies responsible for the registration of Hypnotherapists. The CNHC's register has been approved as an Accredited Register by the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care. Some of my qualifications are listed below:
- A Practitioner of Scientific, and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Rapid Transformational Therapy Practitioner
- Master Practitioner of Hypnosis
- Advanced Practitioner of Ericksonian Hypnosis Psychotherapy and NLP
- A Practitioner of Advanced Structured Hypnosis
- Advanced Practitioner and Trainer of Integrated Eye Movement Therapy (IEMT)
- A Practitioner of 3D Mind
- A holder of the industry based award 'Senior Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice'
- Validated by The Hypnotherapy Standards Council
- Member of The Complementary Therapy Association
- Member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (Government validated body)
I speak to audiences on the subject of hypnosis and hypnotherapy. This includes being interviewed on BBC Southern Counties Radio as a guest expert on stopping smoking.
I've also been interviewed by the County Times Newspaper after helping one of their reporters to stop smoking. < Click on this picture for a video.
The service I provide at PH-Hypnosis is based on the belief that your needs are of the utmost importance and I am committed to meeting those needs.
As part of my approach, I offer you a free initial telephone consultation, during which you and I assess whether hypnotherapy is suitable for your requirements.
Most problems can be dealt with in as little as only one session and just in case you require more help a free back up session is available for 6 months from the date that I see you in the unlikely event that it is required. As a result of this approach, a high proportion of my business is from referrals.
Please take your time and look around this site. You will find an interesting information page listing three costly mistakes to avoid when choosing a hypnotherapist. You may also find it helpful to visit the page titled 'Hypnosis Video' where there is even more about Hypnosis.
If you'd like to find out more about how I can help you, call now to arrange your FREE telephone consultation
Office: 01403 290130
Mobile: 07776 304063
Hypnotherapy for Stop Smoking, Weight Loss, Stress and Habit related issues.
Hypnotherapy Uxbridge. Hypnotherapy Brighton.